At i-doc Concierge Wellness Services Limited, we stand by our Hippocratic Oath… “first do
no harm”. It is with this mindset that we have started our journey towards administering Early
Home-Based COVID-19 Treatment.
COVID-19 treatment and the approach to curtailing the virus has been an ever-evolving one
since the first case was detected in China in 2019. We take a general approach with guidelines
taken from the World Health Organization (WHO), along with other guidelines taken from
research done around the world and also with our own clinical experiences amongst physicians
Listed below are details of our approach to early home-based treatments and our stance on
various aspects of treatment.
- We only treat mild to moderate COVID-19 positive patients at home. ALL PATIENTS WITH
OXYGEN LEVEL BELOW 92% MUST SEEK URGENT HOSPITAL CARE.
- ALL PATIENTS WITH THE FOLLOWING MUST SEEK URGENT HOSPITAL CARE:
● Difficulty breathing
● Persistent chest pain or pressure
● New confusion
● Bluish lips or face
● Inability to stay awake
● Pale, gray or blue-colored skin, lips or nail beds — depending on skin tone
- WE ARE IN FULL SUPPORT OF VACCINATION, VACCINES SAVE LIVES.
- We recommend oximeter use at home under the guidance of an experienced physician.
- We only use Ivermectin following a signed Consent Form as outlined by the World Health
Organization and the recommendation of its use only in a clinical trial setting.
- We offer a 24/7 Monitoring Service through our Call Center and our team of doctors and
nurses on call for ALL our patients receiving Early COVID-19 Treatment.
- We follow World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines to ensure that all our patients are
given clear instructions regarding isolation, hydration, nutrition and symptoms of
complications to look out for in case of deterioration.
Unit #9, Icon Mall, 12 Crane Blvd., Fairview, Montego Bay, St. James
🕿 876-618-2929 | 🕿 876-530-0060 | ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org | www.idocwellness.com
- We administer antibiotics only to patients who are at high risk for pneumonia or who have
displayed symptoms suggestive of pneumonia as per WHO guidelines.
- We also encourage other measures (which we have found to be effective for our patients)
● Do not lie/sleep on back, best to be nursed in a prone position
● Menthol steam inhalation up to 3-4 times daily
● Sun and fresh air (very important, especially for Vitamin D)
● Breathing exercises
● Proper hydration with water and coconut water and plenty fruits and vegetables to
build immune system
● Mindful exercises and staying calm; stress and anxiety can worsen conditions
Our aim is to ensure all hands on deck in the fight against this COVID-19 pandemic.
Health Care Your Way …